Essential lead the market in producing branded Promotional Clothing and Uniforms for the promotional industry. We make the clothing and uniforms for some of the world’s most prestigious brands – think Google, Poker Stars, Amazon, and more!
We are looking for a confident account manager to handle all customer enquiries relating to quotes and orders for their clients. Your job is to ensure that client orders are processed from quote to completion in a seamless and efficient manner creating a fantastic customer experience. Sometimes this means going above and beyond to solve problems, but that is what sets us apart from the competition.
The ideal candidate will have a university degree or relevant office experience – we say this, but the right candidate with the correct ‘go-to’ attitude can also succeed in this role.
Why join team Essential?
Essential is a family owned and operated business that recently made it to the final of the Bedfordshire Business of the Year awards.
We are growing (30% per annum over the past few years) meaning there are lots of opportunities for role growth over the long term.
Finally, we invest back into our team and infrastructure, and have just completed an extension of our offices and canteen creating a modern and dynamic working environment.
Please visit our website www.eed-uk.com and Instagram @essentialembroiderydesign to learn more about who we are.
- Being the key contact for your set clients to handle all types of queries with confidence and excellent customer service
- Processing quotation and sales orders using our bespoke computer system ensuring high level of accuracy
- Building relationships and confidence with your customers through use of emails and telephone
- Liaising with purchasing, artwork and production departments to ensure clients expectations are met
Knowledge and skills required
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and changing demands
- Previous experience of sales and office administration, with commercial awareness
- Work well under pressure while dealing with enquiries accurately and professionally
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A mature, can-do positive attitude with a helpful and flexible approach
- Good level of numeracy
Friendlyapproach to working relationships with customers of all ages and personalities.
- Strong work ethic
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £18-£20k depending on education and experience with an additional commission based bonus structure once your probation has been passed.